These are the 15 things only a seamstress can understand.
- Secretly touching other people’s clothes to see what fabric they are made of.
- Smelling fabric every time you get your hands on it.
- The feeling of extreme happiness when people appreciate the things you sew.
- Looking at the ready-to-wear clothes in the mall, knowing that you can do much better.
- Having a nice pair of scissors and keeping them hidden away so no one will use them to cut other things.
- The joy of getting new sewing tools.
- Always putting pins in your mouth.
- The problem of having pins everywhere.
- Sometimes forgetting to eat when you are in the Sewing Zone.
- Always talking to your sewing machine.
- Having more than one sewing machine.
- Always stopping at fabric stores even when you are on a family trip.
- Buying more and more fabric, when you have tons already.
- The annoyance you feel when you see someone wearing clothes that does not fit perfectly.
- Checking ready made clothes and calculating how much it would cost you to make them.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):