CHOOSE YOUR PREFERENCES
Which country do we ship for?
These easy to design and totally customizable plastic cards can fulfill any plastic card need. Popular as business cards which leave a lasting impression, they can also be configured as RFID or magnetic stripe cards as well. RFID cards are most often used as hotel key or security access cards while magnetic stripe cards are used for membership, ID/access or gift cards. Each plastic card is produced to your exact design and has a glossy sheen. Easily upload your logo or artwork with just a few clicks, choose your options and place your order.
Even today when everything seems to be digital, plastic cards are still relevant! Brand strategy is key for brand recognition and plastic business cards play an important role in that brand recognition. They are seen as being even more valuable by customers and clients because of their professional appearance and sturdy feel. They are even less likely to be damaged or thrown away.
Our custom plastic cards:
- RFID cards are used for contactless entry. They are very popular as hotel keycards and security access cards.
- Barcode cards: Uploading your own barcode for membership cards and loyalty programs.
- Magnetic stripe cards: Magnetic stripe cards can be used as identification cards, payment cards and transportation tickets to name a few. The magnetic stripe measures 12.7 mm.
- Bonus cards: Track points of customers or purchases using bonus tracking cards which can be set up using a barcode or magnetic stripe card.
- VIP cards: an be used to boost brand loyalty and can be customized for different uses.
- PVC Cards: All of our cards are made from 100% PVC and are CR80 (standard wallet size), 3.37” x 2.12” (85.6 x 54 mm), 760 micron thickness.
Having plastic cards that coordinate with other items which also include your logo or design can create brand recognition. Pair your printed plastic cards with custom stickers, labels or hang tags. This brand recognition gives you an advantage over competitors and can lead to a loyal customer or client following. Check out our other branding options to pair with your plastic cards such as:
Woven Labels: Our woven labels can be created using your own logo or by using your own text and one of our symbols. They are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified and made with a minimum of 90% recycled material.
Hang Tags: Upload your own logo or create a design using our online design tool. Bright colors, sturdy paper options and optional cords and ribbons for hanging make these hang tags the perfect complement to your branding story.
Stickers: Custom stickers are an affordable way to promote your brand. Use them on cards, product packaging and coupons.
It’s easy to order plastic cards from Wunderlabel using our online design tool. Simply choose the type of plastic card, upload your design, choose your options and quantities, and wait for your high quality printed plastic cards to be delivered to your doorstep.
Creating your own custom plastic card design is quick and easy. The Wunderlabel online design tool will walk you through each step. From the main menu choose Plastic Cards with Logo. This will bring you to the online design tool.
- From the CARD tab, choose which Type of Card you would like to create. You can choose between: Standard Plastic Cards, RFID 125 kHz, RFID 13.56 MHz or Plastic Magnetic Card.
- Print: choose if you want your card to have print just on one side, or print on both sides.
- Coating: This option refers to a lamination which is applied to the card using heat. The lamination protects the surface of the card and increases the durability. The lamination has a matte finish. Cards without this lamination coating have a glossy finish.
- UPLOAD: From the UPLOAD tab, you can easily upload your file for each side of the card design. Please review the formatting guidelines before you upload.
- Choose your quantity and shipment method and proceed to checkout. Order quantity starts as low as 25 cards. It’s as easy as that!
- Wunderlabel’s custom plastic cards are made with high quality 100% PVC and are CR80 which is a standard wallet size: 3.4” x 2.12” x .03” (85.6 x 54 x 0.85 mm). The thickness of each card is 760 Micron which is an industry standard.
- Each card is digitally printed for bright colors and crisp details. An optional coating is available for cards which means that the cards are heat laminated. This laminated coating protects and prolongs the surface design of the cards.
Payment process at Wunderlabel is 100% safe. We offer payment options using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or PayPal.
We do not store any payment information and all transactions are securely processed.